Thursday, February 28, 2008

We are back!






We are back after quite a long time. we bet you all missed us, especially you Granny! Anyway, mom finally found our blog again (as soon as I can, I will take over this blog, but for now I need mom to type for me. Untill then, please bear with us as mom gets us missing in action more often than not - Rathla.
We are all well, we had a good Christmast - thanks to those clever people who did give us toys,
despite what mom and dad asked for (educational stuff and other boring things yeg!)
Savuti is walking and running, she LOVES moths and frogs. Her first word (apart from 'mamma') was 'mot' .

Savuti - Ja, praat Afrikaans of gaan huis toe - eks Afrikaans en ken heelwat meer woorde as net 'mot' en 'mamma' , maar net 2 woorde en 'n vinger wat na als wys wat ek wil he bring my heel ver genoeg dankie!

Cheti - Ek ry al baie goed fiets, tyd dat hulle daardie simpele ekstra wielietjies afhaal. Ons het 'n babakatjie. Ons kat Macaroni het net een baba gehad. Sy en Spaghetti (op die foto langsaan) speel die hele dag met die baba. My ma se sy naam is 'Pie' - hou dit maar by kos maar ons noem hom net 'die kitten' en nou se Pappa dis 'n girl en nie 'n boy nie, nous ons sommer helemal deurmekaar ek wens grootmense wil nie so baie praat nie, dis onnodig.

Rathla - I caught a snake when mom and dad were not here. I phoned mom to tell her, but she just went 'ughno' so I asked to speak to dad instead. 'No dad it is definately non-venomous' I said. 'No dad I am not touching it, I caught it in a bucket' 'I know it is non-venom ous because the stripes run down its body, not across it.' 'Yes dad, no dad, bla bla bla' do they think I learnt nothing on that snake handling course! It turned out to be a striped skaapsteker. We let it go the next day.
Anyway enough for now, let us know if you get this, you know, then you're lucky and out here in the bush we love getting comments!

No comments: